- Shopping and Markets
- Museums and Collections
Escape to the High Country and experience creating your own ceramics or paintings in a hands-on weekly or one day workshops at Wendy Jagger Studio. Enjoy stunning views to Mt Buller whilst learning to create your own masterpieces. The only limit is your imagination.
Open Studio is held annually on the Melbourne Cup weekend, on the Saturday and Sunday, 10:30am to 4:30pm. View the award winning artist at work and take home a piece for your private collection. At other times, Wendy Jagger Studio is open by appointment. Please call prior to coming.
Wendy Jagger is a renowned artist, specialising in fine art ceramics and expressive landscape and botanical paintings. Her work is regularly exhibited in notable galleries around Australia and her work is in several public and private collections in Australia and overseas. Her fine porcelain works have been given as official gifts from the Victorian Premiers Office.
Due to current health advice on social distancing, please contact the business for the most up to date information regarding opening times and services.
- Suitable for guests with a hearing impairment, from mild hearing loss to profoundly deaf.
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
- Suitable for guests who depend on the use of a wheelchair in a seated position at all times.
- Suitable for guests with a vision impairment. Attained by providing for guests with partial vision impairment or total loss of useable vision.
- Visitor Information Centre
- Public Toilet
- Art & Culture
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.