- Shopping and Markets
Welcome to the Mansfield Regional Produce Store, known to locals simply as The Produce Store. It is the place in town to eat, meet and relax and they look forward to welcoming you as well.
Located in the busy country town of Mansfield; only two and a half hours from Melbourne, this is the place to stop in for a bite to eat, a cup of coffee or a slice of home made cake.
Built in 1895 the high ceilings and crafted rafters of their rustic building help create a wonderful ambience that you will discover the moment you walk in. Once inside it will be time to decide where to start.
The Produce Stores shelves are loaded with local produce, gift ware and an extensive range of regional wines. We can also help you create your own picnic basket full of delicious goodies to take with you when you head out to explore.
Named as one of “the places to go” in the Age Good Food Guide coffee trail, The Produce Store look forward to seeing you in the store next time you are in town.
- Family Friendly
- Food & Wine
- Suitable for guests with a hearing impairment, from mild hearing loss to profoundly deaf.
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
- Suitable for guests who depend on the use of a wheelchair in a seated position at all times.
- Suitable for guests with a vision impairment. Attained by providing for guests with partial vision impairment or total loss of useable vision.
- Visitor Information Centre
- Food and Refreshments
- Parents Room