- Holiday Houses
- Retreats and Lodges
- Retreat and Lodges
Tewksbury Lodge offers guests the unique experience of an authentic Canadian style log cabin, constructed using traditional hand crafting techniques from 30 tons of real logs.
Located just six minutes drive from Bright, the Lodge is set amidst two acres of secluded gardens with Ovens River frontage and views to Mt Buffalo. The Murray to Mountains Rail Trail passes the front of the property.
Tewksbury Lodge sleeps five people and is fully self contained, offering facilities and amenities expected from multi award winning accommodation. The kitchen and laundry are fully equipped.
There are two bedrooms. The master has a king sized double bed, The second bedroom has a queen sized double bed and a fold out single.
The Lodge makes the perfect spot for a couple, two couples travelling together or families.
The region offers unlimited access to outdoor and nature based activities, fine dining and local wineries.
The lodge is within walking distance to local shops, wineries and ski hire.
Within one hours drive to is the ski resorts of Falls Creek, Mount Hotham, Dinner Plain and Mount Buffalo.
For that special place with a difference simply contact Tewksbury Lodge by calling, emailing or visiting the website.
Due to current health advice on social distancing, please contact the business for the most up to date information regarding opening times and services.
- Outdoor Furniture
- Free Wifi
- Food & Wine
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
- Australian Tourism Accreditation Program
- Australian Gay and Lesbian Tourism Association
- Suitable for guests who depend on the use of a wheelchair in a seated position at all times.
- 4 1/2 Stars
- Broadband Internet Access
- Non Smoking
- Star Ratings
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
There are two bedrooms. The master bedroom has a king sized bed. The second bedroom has a queen bed.
A fold out ottoman can be used for a fifth person. Bathroom, dining, kitchen, lounge also there for your use while staying in the cabin.
The Lodge is fully self contained.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- DVD/Bluray Player
- Dining Area
- Flat-screen TV
- Linen supplied
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Furniture
- Spa Bath
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Washing Machine
- Wi-Fi Internet Access
- iPod Dock