Mansfield Zoo is home to over 100 native and exotic animals, including two rare White Lions which are a must see for many visitors and the only white lions in Victoria. Friendly animals provide an interactive and engaging experience and many of them, including monkeys, can be fed by visitors.
With over 100 animals from lions, meerkats, monkeys and alligators, to kangaroos, wallabies and wombats, there is plenty for animals lovers to enjoy. Experience the distinct personalities of the many animals as you wander the 30 acre park like setting, overlooking the Delatite Valley to Mount Buller.
Meet Miss Greedy and Baby Greedy, the friendly fallow deer, who love to escort visitors around the zoo, sneaking food wherever possible.
You can even sleep overnight in the Zoo with your own gear, for a self-contained camping experience in the grounds with our animals. Fall asleep to the roar of the lions, the howl of the dingoes and the chirrup of the frogs.
Find out more about the animals on a Zoo Keeper guided tour, where you can see lions at their most active and get the chance to walk with one of the dingoes.
- Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance.
- Nature & Wildlife
- Suitable for guests with a hearing impairment, from mild hearing loss to profoundly deaf.
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
- Suitable for guests who depend on the use of a wheelchair in a seated position at all times.
- Suitable for guests with a vision impairment. Attained by providing for guests with partial vision impairment or total loss of useable vision.
- Suitable for guests with high support needs who uses a hoist and always travel with a carer.
- Coach Parking
- Visitor Information Centre
- Public Toilet
- Picnic Area