- Restaurant and Cafe
Closed Thursday 6 February; re-opening Thursday 20 February.
Jones Winery Restaurant style is French country kitchen. Head chef, Briony Bradford’s approaches to food include ‘nose to tail’, wasting nothing and selecting only seasonal and local produce from growers and suppliers she knows personally. She describes her style as ‘traditional French technique with a modern twist’, enjoying ‘pushing the boundaries of flavours’ and ‘making everything in my dishes from scratch’.
Briony’s penchant for French cuisine has been garnished from her time spent with mentors that include Michelin star chefs Claude Bosi at Hibiscus and Andre Garret at Galvin at Windows in London; and Paul Cooper at Bishop Sessa, Ross Lusted at The Bridge Room, Grant King at Gastro Park and Brent Savage at The Bentley Restaurant and Bar in Sydney. Briony comes to Jones after working as head chef at Chippendale’s Sneaky Possum Restaurant and Bar.
Jones Winery Restaurant is also the perfect place for your private function, be it a memorable wedding reception, special birthday or corporate function.
- Free Wifi
- Food & Wine
- Coach Parking
- Alfresco/Outdoor Dining
- No, we are fully licensed
- Gluten Free Available
- Suitable for Functions
- Modern Australian
- High Tea or Afternoon Tea
- Over $30
- Non Smoking
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.