Bridge Road Brewers – it is a Beechworth thing.
Experience unique hand crafted beers whilst they are being brewed under your nose. The brewery, the bar and its pizza kitchen are all located in a 150 year old Coach House and stables. The Coach House is located behind Tanswells Commercial Hotel, in the heart of picturesque Beechworth. The laneway entrance, leads into the breweries large beer garden and children’s play area.
The brewery offers at least eight different ales for tasting, and each of those has at least one international beer award to its name. There is a great list of local wines, recommended by the brewer, who was more intimately involved in their production before being turned away from the dark side.
Bridge Road Brewers offer tours every Saturday at 11:00am. Get an insider’s view into the workings of one of Australia’s leading craft brewers.
For a limited time only, Bridge Road Brewers have taken their standard Bling IPA and pimped it to create a hop bomb at around 8.5% alcohol – Bling Bling IPA. The challenge was creating an imperial IPA that reeks of fresh hop aromas but doesn’t try to tear the teeth away from your jawbone.
- Free Wifi
- Food & Wine
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details
- History & Heritage
- Alfresco/Outdoor Dining
- Takeaway Available
- No, we are fully licensed
- Suitable for Functions
- Live Music
- Pizza or Wood fired Pizza
- Under $20
- Non Smoking
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.