The Rollasons Falls Picnic Area marks the beginning of the Rollasons Falls Track and provides the perfect starting or finishing point for your trek up to the falls.
Facilities: Tables, toilets and fireplaces are provided at Rollasons Falls Picnic Area.
Mount Buffalo is a National Park and respectful visitor conduct is expected at all times. Please follow the below rules when picnicking at Mount Buffalo:
- Please ensure to take your rubbish with you, or dispose of when bins are provided.
- Dispose of soap and detergent at least 50m from waterways.
- All the plants and animals in the park are protected. Leave the park as you find it. Do not feed the wildlife.
- Where possible, use a portable gas or fuel stove. Light fires only in the fireplaces provided.
- Fires (including barbecues) must not be lit on days of Total Fire Ban. For more information about Total Fire Bans visit the CFA website.