• Ride out from Falls Creek (towards Omeo) on the Bogong High Plains Road and on past the Rocky Valley Dam.
• Continue on past Wallace and Cope Huts and ride on over the undulating terrain out to Langford West.
• Ride past Strawberry Saddle Camping Ground and Buckety Plains Camping Ground.
• Continue on to Trapyard Gap which is well sign posted and you will see a large yellow boom gate!
• Turn around and head back.
You will do about 800m of climbing on this ride. Make sure you are well prepared for varying weather conditions.