Join Bridge Road’s founder, Ben Kraus and head brewer James Dittko in a virtual tasting exploring the sour beer style.
They’ll talk recipe development, brewing techniques, hop and fruit selection. You might even get some insights (or input!) into their next limited release!
A great chance to chat with and learn from 2 great beer minds.
Bridge Road Brewers was established in 2005 in the iconic Australian town of Beechworth. Born (in the family shed) from a passion for beer, Bridge Road has earned a reputation as the leader of independent Australian craft beer.
A tasting pack of 6 Bridge Road Sours:
- Hoppy Sour – A Belgian table beer
- Raspberry Sour with passionfruit
- Tropical Sour
What you need to supply:
Bookings for this experience are handled directly by the host, click BOOK-NOW to book via a new tab.
Important information about the event
- Cost: $35 per
- Session held at 6pm on Thursday 23rd September
- We’ll send participants a zoom meeting link prior to the event
- Please note: Although shipping times have been relatively reliable of late, unfortunately we cannot 100% guarantee the beer will arrive by the event date.