- Restaurant and Cafe
The General has out lasted most other traditions and continues to attract locals and new visitors alike, it is an essential right of passage to visit this iconic venue. The General is known for great food, live music and a friendly atmosphere. During the winter months the General has something happening almost every night. From DJs to darts nights, trivia to live music.
During the non-winter months, come celebrate and experience the beautiful back drop of mountain vistas and sunsets on the extensive balcony and landscaped surrounds. Sunset season,
sit and sip on the balcony listening to the sounds of nature.
Coffee above the clouds, enjoy a hot drink and yummy treats as you look out to the mountain tops of the Victorian High Country.
Don’t feel like cooking? Call ahead and order from the extensive pizza and take away menu.
Maybe you feel like cooking and need some ingredients? The General’s supermarket is stocked with everything you will need to make a feast of your own. Open from 9:00am – 6:00pm daily.
Doing some online shopping or need to post something? The Post Office is open Monday – Friday from 9:00am – 6:00pm.
Due to current health advice on social distancing, please contact the business for the most up to date information regarding opening times and services.
- Coach Parking
- Alfresco/Outdoor Dining
- Takeaway Available
- No, we are fully licensed
- Delivery available
- Between $20 and $30
- Suitable for Functions
- Live Music
- Light Meals
- Private Dining Area
- Classic Australian
- Non Smoking
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Healthy Food
- Quality Tourism Accredited Business