In its former glory, the Stable was a traditional horse stable, now it is a fully renovated self-contained apartment that can comfortably accommodate two people. The double brick Stable ensures a cool retreat in summer and a warm and cosy getaway in winter.
Famous for its beautiful climate and gorgeous heritage buildings, the whole region is rich with wineries, restaurants and picturesque Australian nature and scenery.
The Murray River offers the complete mix of water sports from skiing, wake boarding to catching the legendary Murray Cod.
If you like exercise, the numerous trails that connect to the Murray to the Mountains Rail Trail are ideal for cycling and walking.
Located only a minute walk from Sanger Street, Corowa’s shopping and dining precinct.
To book or for more information, please visit the website or their Facebook page.
- Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance.
- Not Available
- Non Smoking Establishment
- Suitable for guests with a hearing impairment, from mild hearing loss to profoundly deaf.
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
- History & Heritage
- Border NSW/VIC
- Non Smoking
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
Fully self-contained one bedroom apartment with a queen size bed. Separate lounge/dining, kitchen, bathroom and laundry.
Maximum two adults. The property cannot cater for children.
Walking distance to licensed clubs, restaurants, cafes and pubs. Golf, bowls and water activities are all abundant in Corowa. Australia’s greatest river, the Murray River is a short walk away. The renowned Rutherglen wine region is a short drive away.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- DVD/Bluray Player
- Electric Blankets
- Lounge/Dining Area
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Washing Machine