De Bortoli Rutherglen Estate
- Restaurant and Cafe
Rutherglen Estates was conceived with the ambition to simply redefine the world’s best fortified producing region, by producing premium table wines based on traditional, Mediterranean and alternative varietals.
The historic Cellar Door building was originally built as cellars in 1886, and now houses Rutherglen Estates Cellar Door and the Tuileries Complex which boasts a cafe, five star restaurant, luxury accommodation and conference facility.
The Cellar Door offers the chance to take in their unique personality and a diverse range of tastings of premium regional wines. The friendly Cellar Door team will show you through the Rutherglen Estates wine range and help you find something that suits your taste and budget.
- North East Victoria (zone)
- Food & Wine
- Coach Parking
- Alfresco/Outdoor Dining
- No, we are fully licensed
- Wine Bar
- Suitable for Functions
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Wine Australia