Peak Adventure has launched at Falls Creek with adventure tours and rentals on Rocky Valley Lake. Peak Adventure are experts in paddling coaching and experiences and bring a wealth of experience to their services at Falls Creek.
Join a tour or rent to explore the incredible Rocky Valley Lake by boat with rentals for a variety of craft, including:
- Paddle Boats
- Kayaks, including back supports
- Paddle Boards
- Hobie Kats
- Operates 10am – 4pm
- Sat & Sun Mid-Nov – April
- Everyday peak school holiday dates
Kayak hire (with PFD and paddle):
- 2 hours: $40 per person
- Half day: $50 per person
- Full day: $60 per person
- Half day: $190 per person
- Full day $260 per person (including lunch)
- $150 including equipment hire Introduction to paddling course (2 hours)
- $120 per person
Group session with instruction:
- 2-8 people: $55 per person
- 8-20 people: $40 per person
At 1600m above sea level, Rocky Valley Lake is the highest significant body of water in Australia. It is also a massive 250 hectares in size with some of the cleanest, cool water you will experience.
Bookings are recommended and operation is dependent on weather. Contact via phone or email to book ahead.