King River Estate was established in 1990 when the first vines were planted on the Estate. Traditional French varieties were planted first but now there are exciting varieties such as Pinot Grigio, Vermentino, Chardonnay, Merlot, Shiraz, Sangiovese, Barbera, Sagantino, Lagrein and Saperavi.
The winery uses minimal intervention in the wine-making process, which uses wild yeast (natural ferments) allowing the wine to show its true personality.
The vineyard, winery and cellar door is located directly across the road from the beautiful crystal clear flowing water of the King River where you can catch fresh fish, such as Cod and Trout, when in season.
- King Valley
- North East Victoria (zone)
- Food & Wine
- Coach Parking
- No, we are fully licensed
- Delivery available
- Suitable for Functions
- Pizza or Wood fired Pizza
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.