- Camping and Holiday Parks
The Glenrowan Kelly Country Motel is a small, clean and comfortable place to stay in a quiet relaxed garden setting in Glenrowan. The motel overlooks the site of the Last Stand by Ned Kelly and the Kelly Gang in the Siege of 1880.
The motel is centrally located in the town’s main street within walking distance to Glenrowan’s attractions,. The Glenrowan Hotel is right next door and five cafes nearby . Only a short drive to the Glenrowan wineries, Milawa food and wine gourmet region or the cellar doors of the King Valley.
The Motel offers free Wi-Fi internet and free movies with 32 inch televisions with DVDs. You will feel right at home. There is split system air-conditioning providing cooling for summer and heating for winter. There is a small pool for summer months. The motel also offers undercover parking with space for trailers with a barbecue area adjacent to the pool.
The North East Alpine snowfields of Victoria are an hour and a half away. The Motel is close to Winton Raceway for Historic Cars, the Festival of Speed and the V8 Supercars; the Murray to Mountains rail cycling trail; Winton Wetlands and the Warby Ovens National Park.
Due to current health advice on social distancing, please contact the business for the most up to date information regarding opening times and services.
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Furniture
- Swimming Pool
- Free Wifi
- Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance.
- Family Friendly
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
- Australian Tourism Accreditation Program
- Communal Refrigerator
- History & Heritage
- Tourism Council Australia
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Quality Tourism Accredited Business