- Bed and Breakfast
A tastefully restored Victorian Cottage, Foxgloves bed and breakfats is situated in the heart of Beechworth under the age-old elm trees.
With on-site parking you can enjoy all Beechworth and the surrounding region has to offer. Within a five minute walk you can find gourmet restaurants and cafes, country pubs, boutique shopping, historical buildings, nature walks and the Rail Trail for cycling enthusiasts.
Foxgloves offer country hospitality in quite elegant surrounds with all the delight of contemporary comforts. With a personalised service include cooked breakfasts, homemade afternoon teas and complimentary port and sherry served from the cosy lounge or on the plant filled patio.
The fully serviced bedrooms have heating and cooling, electric under blankets and quality linen. The guest lounge and dining room has television and DVD players, log fire in winter and cooling in summer.
Due to current health advice on social distancing, please contact the business for the most up to date information regarding opening times and services.
- Outdoor Furniture
- Free Wifi
- Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance.
- Suitable for guests with a hearing impairment, from mild hearing loss to profoundly deaf.
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
- Suitable for guests who depend on the use of a wheelchair in a seated position at all times.
- Communal Refrigerator
- Suitable for guests with a vision impairment. Attained by providing for guests with partial vision impairment or total loss of useable vision.
- History & Heritage
- Tourism Council Australia
- Non Smoking
- Secure Parking