Who doesn’t love those soft potato pillows cloaked in herbaceous Italian sauces?
For those who truly love this Italian favourite, you know there’s gnocchi and there’s gnocchi – not all are created equal! Katrina Pizzini’s cooking school A Tavola! (at Pizzini Wines) has been guiding eager apprentices through the art of Northern Italian cooking for a decade now – with gnocchi making the most popular of classes.
Join Katrina as she warmly welcomes you into her world where seasonal ingredients, classic techniques and pairing the perfect wine (sometimes whilst cooking) are paramount.
By the end of the class you’ll have served up exceptional potato gnocchi with both napoli and a burnt butter and sage sauce. Deliziosa!
- A 70 minute interactive cooking class delivered via Zoom
- An Gnocchi pack which includes:
- The main ingredients to make potato gnocchi including home grow potatoes, flour, passata and home grown herbs
- A potato ricer and gnocci paddle
- Recipe cards
- Two 750ml bottles of Pizzini Wines which are a prefect match for the dishes you will create: an Arneis and a Nonna Gisella Sangiovese.
What you need to supply:
- Parmesan cheese
- Salt & Pepper
- Olive oil
- Standard kitchen cookware – bowls, chopping board, knives, spoons and a cook-top
Bookings for this experience are handled directly by the host, click BOOK-NOW to book via a new tab.
Important information about the event
- Cost: $195 pp
- Session held at 5pm on Thursday 9th, Wednesday 15th and Thursday 16th September
- A minimum of 4 people must purchase tickets to confirm the session.