Reed & Co welcome you to the Alpine region for a nightcap in your at-home bar (a.k.a lounge room or kitchen), all in aid of providing us all with a dose of high (country) spirits.
High Spirits by Reed & Co Distillery is a casual tasting workshop hosted by head distiller and owner Hamish Nugent. Hamish will share the inner workings of his mind and guide you through the Reed & Co spirits in detail, taking you through each of the 5 tastings in your kit where you will discuss the aroma and botanical profiles that are identified on the palate.
Reed & Co distillery has a genuine passion for the NE high country region, and their range spirits is a reflection of that appreciation. It began in 2016 with their signature release ‘Remedy Australian Dry Gin’, which is a juniper-forward bush gin that was created in 2016.
Five years on, Reed & Co have become well known for the ‘Spirit Lab’ range of limited-edition collaborations and seasonal releases which have been featured in Good Food, Gourmet Traveller Wine, Delicious, Broadsheet, and Washington Post.
- 40 – 60 minute virtual class delivered via Zoom
- High Spirits tasting kit which includes:
- 5 x 100ml gin tastings including a selection of limited edition releases
- 1 x 200ml Fever-Tree tonic water
- Dried garnish pack
- Recipe cards & tasting notes
What you need to supply:
- Nice thin rimmed glass x 5
- Make fresh ice cubes (large preferred)
- A pen if you want to take notes
Important information about the event
- Cost: $90.76 pp
- Sessions held at 5pm and 7pm on Thursday 9th and Thursday 16th September
- Cut off for bookings to allow delivery of High Spirits pack:
- 9th September: Must book by 2nd September
- 16th September: Must book by 9th September
- A minimum of 4 people must purchase tickets to confirm the session