Through the wine lovers lens, explore the very best of stunning Bright and Porepunkah with this luxury package.
First, check into your accommodation. Architecturally designed to bring as much of the rural landscape from the outside in, the Kiln Houses are both unique and contemporary.
Dinner is served at Reed & Co. Distillery. Here, you’re in for a treat as Hatted chef Hamish Nugent hosts you for a gin tasting, tour (where you’ll meet ‘Molly’ the copper still) and delicious array of small share plates throughout the evening.
Day two and you’re off to the award winning Mayford Wines (not usually open to the public) where Mayford winemaker Eleana Anderson and one of the Billy Button winemaking team take you on an enviable wine journey.
Be sure to visit Billy Button Wines before you leave – the sheer number of cool-climate wine varieties is sure to satisfy!
- Matched gin dinner, tour and tasting at Reed & Co. Distillery
- Private wine tasting at Mayford
- Local produce hamper
- Per couple: box of 5 x wines and 1 x gin
- Voucher for cheese platter and glass of wine at Billy Button
Important information about this experience
- Sunday/ Monday accommodation in the Kiln Houses Sorting Shed for groups of six