Let’s be honest, every day is best started with a good ol’ cuppa Joe. These days, it’s a little trickier to visit your favourite coffee haunt, so the fine folk at Sixpence Coffee are bringing the barista to you!
Whether you’re a long black, a half strength cap or a double soy piccolo, Sixpence’s own Luke Dudley will teach you the golden ratio of coffee brewing, leaving you with a masterful knowledge of your favourite cuppa – all tailored to your own home setup.
Master the grind, the dosage and the extraction to perfect your morning pick-me-up. Discover the flavour profiles of washed vs natural beans, and how these are reflected in the cup. Learn all about the gear, how to time your shots, and how to set the perfect grind for you. Find out how your most cherished barista always gets the milk so perfectly creamy, and how you can do it yourself at home, whether it’s jersey or almond.
Along with 750g of primo Sixpence beans, also included in this coffee lover’s dream pack is a one-of-a-kind, handcrafted mug by local ceramicist Esther, of Little Cottage Creative, to make your morning ritual even brighter.
- 75 minute interactive coffee brewing class via Zoom
- Coffee Lovers pack including:
- 500g of Sixpence 3741 blend, their flagship beans
- 250g of Sixpence single origin blend
- A hand crafted ceramic mug by local potter, Ester from Little Cottage Creative
- A pair of Sixpence socks
Please note – every mug is made by hand which means they may vary in design, size and colour.
What you need to supply:
We recommend you have the following items available however they are not all necessary to participate and enjoy the class!
- Milk jug
- Basket and tamper
- 2 – 3 mugs or cups
- Tea towel
Important information about the event
- Cost: $116.05 pp
- Sessions held at
- 8am on Wednesday 15th SOLD OUT
- 9am on Saturday 18th September SOLD OUT
- 8am on Tuesday 21st September
- Maximum group size of 6 people