- Restaurant and Cafe
- Cooking Schools
King Valley Dairy manufacture premium innovative naturally cultured dairy products, specialising in cultured butter, real buttermilk and creme fraiche.
Supplying most of the best restaurants and chefs in Australia. The factory is set on a six-and-a-half acre permaculture farm next to the fertile King River in Victoria’s picturesque North East.
Visitors to the factory can watch the dairy production from the museum, milk a cow, learn about the heirloom varieties in the food forest and discover heritage breed animals. The café and tasting rooms offer seasonal farm grown and factory produce to enjoy in or take with you.
- Free Wifi
- Food & Wine
- Suitable for guests with a hearing impairment, from mild hearing loss to profoundly deaf.
- Suitable for guests who depend on the use of a wheelchair in a seated position at all times.
- Suitable for guests with a vision impairment. Attained by providing for guests with partial vision impairment or total loss of useable vision.
- Suitable for guests with high support needs who uses a hoist and always travel with a carer.
- Coach Parking
- Alfresco/Outdoor Dining
- Takeaway Available
- No, we are fully licensed
- Between $20 and $30
- Cooking School
- Suitable for Functions
- Modern Australian