- Restaurant and Cafe
Black Sheep is a small, family-run cafe in Corryong. Their food philosophy is simple: food should nurture, reinvigorate, inspire and encourage conversation.
Black Sheep’s rural location allows us to indulge our passion for fresh, seasonal and local produce with the menu changing constantly to utilise what is available.
The cafe’s passion extends to the quality of teas and coffee, service and to the conversations that unfold in the shop. Views out onto Mount Mittamatite encourage long lunches with good company.
- Food & Wine
- Suitable for guests who depend on the use of a wheelchair in a seated position at all times.
- Free Wifi
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details
- Suitable for guests with a vision impairment. Attained by providing for guests with partial vision impairment or total loss of useable vision.
- Suitable for guests with a hearing impairment, from mild hearing loss to profoundly deaf.
- Suitable for guests with high support needs who uses a hoist and always travel with a carer.
- Alfresco/Outdoor Dining
- Modern Australian
- No, we are fully licensed
- Suitable for Functions
- Takeaway Available
- Light Meals
- Under $20
- Non Smoking